“To Kill a Mockingbird”
• The classic novel brought to life on the stage, as timely as it was when it was first published in 1960. You've seen the movie—now go see the play.
2:30 p.m. • Cumberland County Playhouse, 221 Tennessee Ave.
(931) 484-5000, ccplayhouse.com
“Sounds of Silence” Walking Tour
• A look back at the fateful dawn on the Battle of Chickamauga starting at North McDonald Field.
6:30 a.m - 8 a.m. • Chickamauga Battlefield, 3370 LaFayette Rd. (706) 866-9271, nps.gov
• The appeal of bonsai has fascinated everyone from artists to monks to people of all walks of life. Come see why the ancient Japanese art continues to touch people's souls.
8 p.m. • River Gallery, 400 E. 2nd St.
(423) 265-5033, river-gallery.com