Ooltewah Farmers Market
• When planning the traditional New Year's Day feast, what better place to get the freshest local foods than at the weekly Farmers Market?
3 p.m. • Ooltewah Nursery & Landscape Co
5829 Main St.
“Holiday Lights and Spirits”
• The always fun folks with the local ghost tours take a decidedly holiday turn with their annual Christmas tour of some of the most interesting holiday-themed spots in town.
6:30 p.m. • Chattanooga Ghost Tours, 138 Market St.
(423) 821-7125, chattanoogaghosttours.com
Wildlife Wanderland Tour
• Grab the kids and get them out of the house for a special trip through a natural area with enclosures housing native wildlife that has been impacted by humans in one way or another and cannot successfully return to the wild.
11 a.m. • Chattanooga Nature Center, 400 Garden Rd.
(423) 821-1160, chattanooganaturecenter.org