Navigate with Map and Compass Workshop
• You never know when being able to find your way around without a GPS could come in handy.
6 p.m. • Outdoor Chattanooga, 200 River St. in Coolidge Park,
(423) 643-6888, outdoorchattanooga.com
• This funny Korean-American by way of Knoxville (the Southern accent kind of gives it away) makes a triumphant return to The Catch.
7:30, 9:30 p.m. • The Comedy Catch, 3224 Brainerd Rd.
(423) 629-2233, thecomedycatch.com
Shakespeare Chattanooga Reads: “A Midwinter Night’s Dream”
• Come experience The Bard as you likely never have done before. A talented group of local actors tackle the classic comedy.
2:30 p.m. • Grace Episcopal Church, 20 Belvoir Ave. (423) 622-2862,