Chattanooga! Have you been dying to see one of our Good, Old-Fashioned Improv Shows, but you can't because they're always on a Monday night?
Well, good news! Our NEXT show is on a FRIDAY night, and it's happening at one of Chattanooga's best new venues: Cine-Rama on Main Street!
Here's what you need to know:
* Doors open at 7:30 pm.
* Show starts at 8:00 pm.
* Tickets are $8 pre-sale (via the "Find Tickets" link, above).
* Tickets will be $10 at the door.
(Sorry, but we will NOT be honoring our "First Monday" discount tickets for this show.)
Since this is our first show in a new venue, we've got a new show format for ya!
Act 1 will be a short-form Improv show. We'll be playing games similar to what you might see on "Who's Line Is It Anyway." This part of the show will feature some audience participation, so be ready to volunteer! (But, only if you want to. No pressure.)
After Act 1, there will be a short Intermission, and then we'll come back for Act 2!
Act 2 will be one of our signature Long Form improv sets. If you aren't familiar with Long Form, that's where we take a suggestion from the audience and turn it into a series of scenes lasting 15 to 20 minutes. If you've never seen Long Form Improv before, you owe it to yourself to check out this show!
So, grab your friends and come join us at Cine-Rama on FRIDAY, August 12th for a great evening of super Improv Comedy!
* This show will be PG-13. Parental Guidance is advised.
* Credit cards accepted at the door. Cash is preferred.
* Snacks will be available for sale throughout the entire show.
* Alcohol will not be for sale, but you may BYOB if you want.