1 of 1
An 8-week course. The classes meet weekly for 2-2.5 hours each class with an all-day Saturday session after the 6th week. Participants are asked to practice mindfulness meditation and/or mindful movement for 30-45 minutes a day with instructional audios.
- Guided instruction in a variety of mindfulness meditation practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Practices for integrating mindfulness into daily life
- Group dialogue and discussions aimed at enhancing awareness in everyday life
- Home practice materials (CDs and homework)
This class will run Tuesday evenings; September 10 through October 29, 6-8 p.m. (6-8:30 pm 1st and last class). The all day retreat for the class will be held on Sunday, Oct 20, 10am-4pm.
- Cost- $350
Center for Mindful Living, 1212 McCallie Ave. www.centermindfulliving.org