1 of 1
An 8-week course. The classes meet weekly for 2-2.5 hours each class with an all-day Saturday session after the 6th week. Participants are asked to practice mindfulness meditation and/or mindful movement for 30-45 minutes a day with instructional audios.
- Guided instruction in a variety of mindfulness meditation practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Practices for integrating mindfulness into daily life
- Group dialogue and discussions aimed at enhancing awareness in everyday life
- Home practice materials (CDs and homework)
This class will run Thursday mornings; September 12th through October 31st, 9:30 am to 11:30 pm (9-11:30 pm 1st and last class). The all day retreat for the class will be held on Saturday, October 19th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cost- $350
Center for Mindful Living, 1212 McCallie Ave. www.centermindfulliving.org