Summer is approaching, but the music festivals have already kicked off! If you’re heading out this summer, make sure you’re prepared.
Join The Chattery at Sturmhaus Beer Market for a fun, FREE night filled with giveways, beer specials and more!
- $3 Beer Specials
- "How to Survive a Music Festival" zines to the first 25 people!
- Advice from festival gurus Bryce Hooper of ChattaBoogie Music, Stacy Waters & Tara Viland
- Raffle full of great prizes:
* A pair of Hunter Museum of American Art tickets to coincide with their All American Summer music series, courtesy of the Hunter Museum of American Art
* Two pairs of tickets to Scenic City Roots at Track 29 and a goodie bag, courtesy of Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
* A pair of tickets to a performance from the 2014/15 Chattanooga Symphony & Opera (CSO) season, courtesy of the CSO
* A SturmHaus Beer Market to-go growler, courtesy of SturmHaus Beer Market
* Two “survival” kits filled with ponchos, sunglasses, sunscreen, visors…anything you can think of to survive the summer sun!
So come hang out with us on May 7th and get to know The Chattery!