As Millennials move their way through college and into the workforce, the types of jobs and career paths have changed quite a bit.
So we touched base with our friends at the Statistic Brain Institute to find out which careers showed the most promise for future growth.
Here are the top ten fastest growing occupations, along with their median pay rate.
- Wind Turbine Service Technicians, $48,800
- Occupational Therapy Assistant, $56,950
- Physical Therapist Assistant, $54,410
- Physical Therapist Aides, $24,650
- Home Health Aides, $21,380
- Commercial Divers, $45,890
- Nurse Practitioners, $95,350
- Physical Therapists, $82,390
- Statisticians, $79,990
- Ambulance Drivers, $24,080
Bottom line, healthcare professions are really the way to go if you want a decent job with security and growth opportunities.
Experts say this is in large part due to the aging Boomer population, which will need greater healthcare as they move into retirement.