We all know that Friday is April Fool’s Day. Even though you might not know it’s been cancelled this year.
But what other holidays might you be able to celebrate this month?
Here are a few we found that sound like a good excuse for a party or just dressing weird for the day.
- April 2 - Tweed Day
- April 6 - Sorry Charlie Day
- April 7 - No Housework Day
- April 10 - National Siblings Day
- April 11 - Barbershop Quartet Day
- April 14 - International Moment of Laughter Day
- April 15 - National That Sucks Day (for obvious reasons)
- April 17 - Blah Blah Blah Day
- April 22 - Earth Day (okay, this one you really should celebrate)
- April 22 - National Jelly Bean Day
- April 23 - Talk Like Shakespeare Day
- April 26 - Hug an Australian Day
- April 27 - Babe Ruth Day
- April 30 - National Honesty Day
Oh, and about April Fool's Day being cancelled...no, we really mean it.