The List: The Top Bicycle Friendly Cities
According to the Statistic Brain Research Institute, Chattanooga ranks 22nd nationally for bicycle friendly cities.
And we're getting better all the time, as we learn in this week's cover story.
But aside from the Scenic City, where are other great bicycle towns you might want to visit?
- Minneapolis, MN - 120 miles of featured bike paths
- Portland, OR - Bike only areas
- Boulder, CO - 120 miles of beautiful bike trails
- Seattle, WA - Investing $240 million into bike paths
- Eugene, OR - Plenty of bike parking and lit trails
- San Francisco, CA - Bike friendly mass transit
- Madison, WI - Bike-friendly improvements since 1975
- New York, NY - Greenways, and car-free Central Park
- Tucson, AZ - 700 miles of designated bikeways