Chattanooga Whiskey Monster Mash
• Come downtown and celebrate Halloween with DJ Tone Harm spinning all sorts of holiday dance music, brought to you by our favorite local distillery.
7 p.m. • Miller Plaza, 850 Market St.
(423) 265-0771, facebook.com/ChattanoogaWhiskey
The Bohannons, Behold The Brave, Mime Game, The Nim Nims
• A true-blue badass rock and roll Halloween party for costume party time. Prizes for best costumes and a fantastic lineup of local favorites. Expect the unexpected!
9 p.m. • The Honest Pint, 35 Patten Pkwy.
(423) 468-4192, thehonestpint.com
• It’s been more than one week since they headlined Nightfall (more like several hundreds of weeks). Since then, they’ve done rather well for themselves. It will be a “Big Bang” for your buck at the Tivoli this Friday. And that’s no theory.
8 p.m. • Tivoli Theatre, 709 Broad St.
(423) 757-5156, chattanoogaonstage.com
• A convergence of a classical education combined with an intuition for folk music and an undisguised passion for Americana, blues, bluegrass and all things acoustic.
8 p.m. • Charles & Myrtle’s Coffeehouse,
105 McBrien Rd.