1 of 1
Southside Arts strollSouthside Arts stroll
Southside Arts stroll
The Southside Stroll, formerly known as Last Fridays on Main, returns from 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday, May 25, and continues on the last Friday of each month through Sept. 5. The Stroll celebrates artists, photographers, craftsmen, chefs, roasters, stylists, galleries, businesses, hostels and neighborhoods in the historic Southside. In addition to art, businesses are open extended hours. Participants include:
• 1800 Main Art Gallery, 1800 E. Main st.
• Cycle Sport Concepts Tenn, 516 E. Main St.
• Easy Lemon Loft, 1440 Adams St.
• H*Art Gallery, 110 E. Main St.
• Merchants on Main, 607 E. Main St.
• Planet AltereD, 48 E. Main St.
• The Crash Pad, 29 Johnson St.
• Velo Coffee Roasters, 508 E. Main St.
• Miki Boni Studios, 1611 Mitchell Ave.
• Front Gallery and Chenowith/
Halligan Studios, 1800 Rossville Ave.
• Taqueria Jalisco, 1634 Rossville Ave.
• Mean Mug Coffeehouse, 114 W. Main St.
• The Hot Chocolatier, 201 W. Main St.
• Galleries on Williams Street, 1403 Williams St.
More info at: facebook.com/SouthsideArtStroll